Los Angeles Pizzeria Company is a mobile gourmet wood fire pizza company. LAPC is available to cater any outdoor event. We offer a variety of packages to help fulfill your catering needs. Click on the link below to learn more about the packages we can offer for your next event.
1. Is there a minimum amount of guests needed in order to reserve LAPC for our event?
Our small party package covers any event under 34 guests. All other packages have a 35 guest minimum.
2. What is the deposit needed to book LAPC for my event?
We require a 50% deposit on the day of the booking and the remaining amount on the day of the event.
3. Are you a catering truck?
No, as of now we are just a mobile pizza company. We set up a 10 x 10 canopy with our mobile oven next to us. We hand toss and prepare our pizzas on site and we use our wood fire oven that can reach up to 800 degrees to cook the pizzas on site.
4. Is your oven safe?
Yes! Our oven is completely enclosed and while temperatures inside the oven can reach up to 900 degrees, the outside will only reach a up to 100 degrees. We don't recommend anyone touch the hot oven!
5. Is there a transportation fee? Yes, outside our 10 mile radius from Pasadena (91104), California
6. Do you have any setup fees? No, we do not have any setup fees. We arrive 1 hour before your event to set up. That does not affect your serving time.
Copyright © 2018 Los Angeles Pizzeria Co. - All Rights Reserved.